Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Roses




Every year on my daughters birthday, my parents, her grandparents get her a dozen roses. Every year they are a different color. This year she wanted pink and red. I know I really need to work on my photography. Any help will be appreciated. Everything is grainy and blurry. Anyway maybe more practice. The roses were really beautiful, my daughter loved them!

I've noticed my children are growing up so fast, my little boy is 16 almost 17 and my baby girl is 11! I'm try to remember every minute!


I also love roses, even if they are not real. These red silk roses were a gift from my best friend from high school for one of my birthdays. I've had them for years and they always make me happy with their splash of color.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Those roses are beautiful! I could use some today - the sun is shining but it's dreadful cold!
    Can't wait to see what else you have coming up!
    Angela,
    ParisienneFarmgirl.com

    ReplyDelete