Monday, May 27, 2013

Bonjour

Bonjour!

I realize I have not blogged in forever, but I'm going to try to begin again.  It seems like a new year when
school finally is over.  I just finished my 24th year in teaching French to high school students.  Wow what a year, I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.  My oldest has finished his first year in college and is back home.  I really missed him.  My youngest is an official "teen" now.  She is preparing for her tenth dance recital.  My husband is still working with computers and doing wonderful things in our yard.  (Pictures to come).

This summer I hope to clean, organize and redecorate the whole house.  Yes that's a lot of work, but I've
got to get started.  I'll post before and after photos as I go.  Even if no one reads this blog, I hope it keeps me on track.  I want to be able to look back and see the progress I've made.

I also need to work on lessons for next year.  I've been told that I will only be teaching French next year. (Yea!!! no more Spanish)  I really hope so and want to word on re-decorating my room and developing some great lessons.

So I took off Memorial Day to rest up before the big organization and cleaning journey tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment