Friday, March 19, 2010

Merci Mandy!






Well finally a second post, and again I have to thank Mandy at "A la Parisienne". She held a contest to name her mannequin that she will use on her blog and her Etsy site to showcase her designs. Five names were chosen from many and then the followers of the blog and friends and family voted. I work at a wonderful High School and had huge support from them and my family and wonderful friends. My name I submitted, "Giselle-Marie" was chosen! I won two of Mandy's wonderful creations: a handmade flower brooch, and a beautiful French print. These I have pictured below with some of my favorite French inspired boxes. I have a thing for decorative boxes. (Just ask my family, I can't seem to stop buying them) of course I plan to use them for storage in my new craft room, which is about ready! More on that when it's finished. You will also see another red brooch that I originally bought for a graduation present or for my secret pal, but I don't think I'll be able to part with it. Enjoy the pics and go on over and visit Mandy on her blog, listed first in my favorites on the left.

Oh yes, I'm new at this and can't seem to get rid of duplicate pictures, also a pic of my furry baby "LuLu" got in here. If you can help, please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Love your photo of LuLu!!! If you go into the edit section you can delete any photos from your post. Hope that helps and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What beautiful things you won for coming up with a pretty name.

    p.s. Our store ships in the U.S. If there is anything you find you can't live without just pop me an email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete