Sunday, May 9, 2010

Art from My son and myself: Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day! Sorry I'm not consistent with my posts, but since I have 2 followers you have inspired me to be consistent with my post, I hope I do not disappoint you. Since it's Mother's Day, I, as a proud mother will post my son's artwork from his art class in high school. He is a sophomore and has a phenomenal art teacher! This is his charcoal, and now he is working on his pastel, of course I'll post it when it's finished. I have also posted my first colored pencil drawing, I have also taken art, but had to take a break. My art teacher is wonderful and very, very patient. Her site is www.featherfootedesigns.com she is really good! Thanks for looking at my post

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqueline,
    I love the art you have posted and especially the pencil your son did. Great expression and contrast.
    Life is so good.
    Linda Foote

    ReplyDelete